Leather Repair Services
LEATHER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE PERTH
Because leather is a natural product, it only needs a little care with normal use.
- Regular dusting and vacuum cleaning in crevices and seats.
- Use of a damp chamois to clean the surface of your leather furniture on a weekly bases to prevent the build up of dust or grime.
- Keep your furniture away from direct sun light as it can become dry or cause fading.
- For major stains, scratches and marks seek professional treatment.
- The use of a good leather conditioner is recommended every 6 to 12 months.(please read your leather instructions on maintenance as it may vary on different leathers)