LEATHER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE PERTH
Buying good quality leather furniture is an Investment so Southside Upholstery and Dr Hide Leather Repairs recommend that you look after your investment by applying the following technics.
Because leather is a natural product, it only needs a little care with normal use.
- Regular dusting and vacuum cleaning in crevices and seats.
- Use of a damp chamois to clean the surface of your leather furniture on a weekly bases to prevent the build up of dust or grime.
- Keep your furniture away from direct sun light as it can become dry or cause fading.
- For major stains, scratches and marks seek professional treatment.
- The use of a good leather conditioner is recommended every 6 to 12 months.(please read your leather instructions on maintenance as it may vary on different leathers)